TNEB Limited is a leading energy holding that is fully owned by Government of Tamil Nadu. It was established according to section 131 of the Electricity Act to perform as a legal Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.
Three separate organizations such as Tamilnadu Transmission Corporation Ltd. (TANTRANSCO), Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd.(TANGEDCO),
and TNEB Limited have been formulated to restructuring of TNEB.
TNEB ONLINE PAYMENT
Payment to TNEB has been easier since the online payment has been introduced by the authority. This site provides a complete guide and links to make your TNEB payment online. Fast, effective and safe TNEB online payment method introduced with simplified steps. According to the TNEB payment regulations, all payments should be made within 20 days from the date of assessment. It is advisable to make your payments on time to avoid any penalties.Please sign up and log-in to make your payments.
- Register your details at “sign up” section by entering a valid email ID and consumer ID.
- You are required to create a unique username to your account.
- Next, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. You have to click on the link provided to validate your account.
- You will be able to enter the website to make the payment using your username and password.
- The username created will not be able to be modified. You have to contact support to delete your account if required and a fresh registration can be made.