Important Regulations On TNEB Payments
- TNEB payments should be made 20 days after each assessment. This is according to a new 30 days assessment scheme.
- If the 20th day of the month falls on a public holiday, the payment due date could be brought forward to the next working day.
- The reading will be take once in two months.
- If consumers find any error in the bill or reading, they should inform the authority 2 days after the assessment is done.
- Late charges and penalties will be charged if the payment is not prompt.
This site provides you with important information and guidance on paying TNEB bills online to avoid any penalties.